Scotch® Vinyl Electrical Tape 35 provides electrical and mechanical protection with the combination of an aggressive, pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and an elastic PVC backing. This tape is flame-retardant and is highly resistant to UV rays, abrasion, moisture, alkalis, acids, solvents and varying weather conditions. It stretches easily and adheres virtually in any shape. Ideal for insulating electrical wires and is compatible with synthetic cable insulations, jackets and splicing compounds. UL Listed, VDE, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Excellent electrical and mechanical protection from combined pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and PVC backing
- Pressure sensitive rubber adhesive bonds easily and securely
- Suitable for use in phase identification, color coding of motor leads and piping systems and for marking safety areas
- Tensile strength rating of 17 lbs. per inch meets professional electrical standards
- Available in blue, brown, gray, green, orange, red, violet, white, yellow, and pink
- Withstands a temperature range of 32 to 221 degrees F (0 to 105 degrees C)
- UL Listed, VDE, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant