Cleerline SSF™ Uniboot Patch Cables provide high bandwidth signal transmission in a design optimized for high density environments.
Applications include: high density environments, data centers, telecommunications networks, high bandwidth networks, and FTTX.
Each uniboot connector has a removable cover, allowing easy polarity adjustment without additional tools. Additionally, connectors feature a removable pull bar ideal for quick connector changes in tight spaces. All cables have robust strain relief to maximize glass protection.
Cleerline SSF™ Uniboot Patch Cables are constructed using SSF™ fiber optic technology for increased flexibility and strength. Each cable contains 2 strands of SSF™ fiber within a 3.0 mm jacket, reducing the required cable space by 50% compared to a duplex patch cable.FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- LC Uniboot Connector
- Removable connector cover for easy polarity adjustment
- Removable pull bar
- Increased flexibility ideal for high density environments
- TIA color coded connectors
- Riser rated (OFNR) jacket type
- RoHS compliant
- ROHS Compliant Directive 2011/65/EU
- UL Listed Type OFNR, CSA FT4, IECA S-83-596
- SSF™ conforms to the requirement of IEC 60793-2-10 A1a.3, ISO/IEC 11801 & ITU-T G.651.1.850nm Laser-Optimized 50µm multimode fiber for 10Gb/s & above applications
- SSF™ complies or exceeds the ITU-T recommendations G.657 A2, G657 B2, and G.652 D, the IEC International Standard 60793-2-50 type B.1.3 and B.6.A&B Optical Fiber Specification