42" Structured Media Enclosures terminate home-run wires from wall outlets and provide a distribution point for voice, data, and video wiring in a residence or multiple dwelling unit. These enclosures are ideal for new installations or retrofits. They can be surface mounted or recessed by mounting between wall studs (on 16-inch centers), using provided wood screws for a clean and professionally finished appearance. SPECIFICATIONS:
- 42" x 14.38" x 3.60"
- Positive stops on housing side walls prevent enclosure from falling through studs during installation.
- One piece white steel unit hold full and half width expansion modules.
- Mounting guides on cover align screw-holes and reduce the chances of dropping during attachment.
- Powder-coated white cover features a 3/4 Inch overlap to hide irregular drywall cuts.
- Multiple knock-outs on top and bottom including two new 2 Inch knock-outs on top, facilitate cable entry and routing.
- Cut-out in base of enclosure for mounting single gang J-Box kit.
- Six 3 Inch square self-healing foam grommets accomidate cable bundles.