This 4K UHD HDMI with Dolby Audio™ and DTS-HD® Stereo Audio Downmixer supports the transmission of high bandwidth (18Gbps) video through HDMI, and allows the associated audio signal to be simultaneously extracted and split to both digital and analog audio outputs, providing high quality audio and video performance.
This unit can downmix standard Dolby Audio & DTS-HD formats up to 7.1 and output the audio as stereo (LPCM 2.0) over HDMI, S/PDIF (optical and coaxial) as well as analog RCA connections. It is also able to manage Dolby Atmos signals by extracting 7.1 channels from Atmos and downmixing that audio. It can also support the pass-through of HD and standard bitstream formats as well as LPCM 7.1 with audio sampling rates up to 192 kHz if needed.
If the connected display supports ARC (Audio Return Channel), and has it enabled, then this unit can extract the ARC audio and output it via all available audio outputs. Both the input and output HDMI ports support 4K UHD resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (YUV 4:4:4, 8-bit).
Built in EDID management support allows the user select from multiple EDIDs and, with the use of optional PC software, to edit, upload and download EDID files.FEATURES
- HDMI 2.0a/b input and output with 18Gbps
- Supports resolutions up to 3840x2160@60 Hz (YUV 4:4:4, 8-bit) & 4096x2160@60 Hz (YUV 4:4:4, 8-bit)
- Full 12 Bit HDR Support
- HDCP 2.2 and all earlier version supported
- Bypass on HDMI: PCM 2.0 Ch, LPCM 5.1 & 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital Plus (Atmos), Dolby TrueHD (Atmos), DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-X
- Downmix to 2 Ch: LPCM 5.1 & 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital Plus (Atmos), Dolby TrueHD (Atmos), DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-X
- Proprietary Audio Decoder module