This multi-format video product from ConferX is a 6x2 matrix switcher with VGA, HDBaseT, HDMI, and DisplayPort video inputs and HDMI and HDBaseT outputs. Capable of handling 4K signals, this multi-format 6x2 is the perfect solution for the classroom, conference room, or huddle space. This 4K switcher can display any of the six sources through both the HDBaseT and HDMI output port. Each of these outputs are completely independent of each other allowing the user to show two sources at the same time. With additional audio inputs and outputs, working with a microphone or intercom system will not be a problem. When you need a stable solution for video distribution, look to the entire line of ConferX products.
With an HDBaseT input, this switch works alongside any of the ConferX Wall Plate Transmitters. You can have USB-C, Mini DisplayPort, HDMI, or VGA inputs located up to 100 meters away from the AC-CXMF62-AUHD. This allows a teacher or presenter to use their laptop directly at the podium or presenters’ station without having to connect anything to the matrix switcher. The AC-CXMF62-AUHD gives any end-user a simplified experience for sharing their ideas inside a classroom, conference room, or huddle space.
1) ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION: This unit supports 4K60 (4:4:4) 18Gbps signaling for today's modern office. As displays get larger and new PCs default to 4K resolutions, it’s imperative that your video distribution products are built to handle these high resolutions.
2) DISTANCE: By using any ConferX 100 meter wall plate transmitter or the AVPro Edge RNE receiver, the transmission distance for HD 1080P is 100 meters (330ft) & 4K is up to 70 meters (230ft) into the matrix! Additionally, go 100M on 1080P, 70M on 4K from the HDBaseT output to a display.
3) CONTROL: Simple front panel control, web based GUI, IR and RS232 control is available.
4) POWER: The ConferX Multi Format 6x2 is capable of powering both the HDBaseT transmitters as well as the HDBaseT receiver. This eliminates unnecessary power supplies and cleans up the look of your installation.
5) INTEROPERABILITY: Because this matrix switcher has an HDBaseT input and output, it is able to work alongside any standard HDBaseT equipment. Most importantly it can work with any of the HDBaseT transmitters or receivers from AVPro Edge & ConferX.
18Gbps Bandwidth Support (HDMI, DisplayPort and HDBaseT output)
Advanced EDID Management
Audio input and output
Web based control GUI
Compatible with other AVPro Edge Extender Kits.