This single gang, HDBaseT wall plate transmitter is a part of ConferX’s line of professional audio video products. Installing this sleek transmitter is a breeze as it’s built to fit in any standard single gang mug ring, but its sleek design is only the beginning. If using the AC-EX100-UHD-R3, the AC-CXWP-USBC-T is able to transmit an HDMI or USB-C signal over CAT 6a for up to 100 meters when using 1080p, and up to 70 meters with working with 4K. The entire ConferX line of products are built to military grade standards to ensure stable connections for long periods of time.
USB-C, the newest version of USB is now found as the standard for Apple computers, Samsung phones, Nintendo gaming consoles and many other products. With this wall-plate transmitter you are able to connect to any USB-C device with a USB-C 3.1 cable and transmit video.
NOTE: there are many USB-C cables available for purchase. Make sure you use one that states it’s USB-C 3.1. Some USB-C cables are just meant for charging, those cables will not work for sharing video.
Simplify installations in schools, offices, meeting rooms and huddle rooms. Once integrated into your client’s system he now has the perfect solution for sharing information from any computer or source. This unit is designed to work flawlessly with all PC, VESA and traditional resolutions 4K 60Hz 4:2:0 8-bit & HDR 4:2:2 12 BIT. With the AC-CXWP-USBC-T you get a sleek look your client will like, a stable connection that lasts and a product that works seamlessly with any source you throw at it.
Welcome to ConferX, the professional choice for video distribution solutions
Key Benefits of Using AC-CXWP-USBC-T:
1) UHD over Category Cable: The length of manufactured HDMI cable is unchangeable after it is made and they are unreliable after about 25FT. Additionally, HDMI connectors can only be terminated in specialized factory environment due to its extremely high frequencies and high density. This does not allow installers or users to remake or make cables on a DIY basis. CAT-6A cables are available widely and can be reworked easily by the installer or end-user.
2) Distance: By using AC-CXWP-USBC-T, the transmission distance for HD 1080P is 100 meters (330ft) & 4K is up to 70 meters (230ft)
3) Auto Sensing: This wall plate is designed to be a "Set it & forget it" piece of hardware. When the user plugs in their device, the wall plate automatically senses the signal and makes it active. With indicator lights on the face of the wall plate you know whether or not you have a solid connection or not.
4) Power: No local power required when you use the AC-CXWP-USBC-T. Power is provided by ultra-stable PoE technology. Optionally you can power it locally for use with any HDBaseT Receiver or projector that takes HDBaseT input.
5) Single Gang: Save space and make a squeaky-clean installation with the single gang configuration. This wall plate fits in more places than ever, it’s perfect for mounting in a wall, on a desk or podium top, or any other place where you need a solid and sleek HDMI connection.
- HDMI 2.0 auto sensing Input
- USB-C video input (3.1 Gen 2 or higher for 4K)
- HDR 4:2:2 12 Bit Support
- HDCP 2.2 & Earlier Supported
- 100M (330ft) 0n 1080P, Up to 70m (230ft) on 4K (Cat6a)
- No Local Power Necessary (Powered by AC-EX100-UHD-R3 or other POE devices)
- Single Gang (Decora), Low heat, rugged, long-life chassis
- "Straight In" RJ45 Jack Design. Easy to install.
- Compatible with HDBaseT displays, projectors, AVR's
- Designed for the conference/classroom room so your customer can focus on their meetings, not their video system.