This long range (100m, 330ft. up to 4K30) HDMI extension device is unrivaled with it’s unique set of features. The receiver was designed to be a true problem solver, when the situation requires more power, distance, added Ethernet and reverse power or control, the Bad A** Extender or B.A.E has it covered. Using the most powerful HDBaseT technology on the market, this product is sure be a long-lasting part of your video distribution infrastructure.
The B.A.E features advanced functions like
Ethernet Hub - The transmitter and receivers both have Ethernet ports acting as a bi directional Ethernet hub.
EDID Management - Select from preloaded EDID's so you can have total control over the active source.
Key Benefits of Using AC-EX100-UHD-R3:
1) ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION: The length of manufactured HDMI cable is unchangeable after it is made and they are unreliable after about 25FT. Additionally, HDMI connectors can only be terminated in specialized factory environment due to its extremely high frequencies and high density. This does not allow installers or users to remake or make cables on a DIY basis. CAT-5E/6A cables are available widely and can be reworked easily by the installer or end-user. The AC-EX100-UHD-R3 supports 4K up to 70M (230ft) with crystal clear 4K Resolution & 100M (330ft) on 1080P.
2) DISTANCE: By using AC-EX100-UHD-R3, the transmission distance for HD 1080P is 100 meters (330ft) & 4K is up to 70 meters (230ft).
3)EDID MANAGEMENT: Control the source device with EDID management. With the multitude of sources out there, this feature allows you to fix a known good EDID so the source device knows what to output.... every time.
4) CONTROL: IR & RS-232 are bidirectional and can control the sources from the sinks or vice versa. This allows unlimited flexibility when controlling sinks, and sources. Control the rack or source and the display or sink over the same single wire.
5) I-PASS: Plug you Control System emitter ports directly into the IR port on the transmitter (via mono 3.5mm cable) for clean and reliable IR pass through, the unique VPC (Voltage Protection Circuit) allows you to do this without wear and tear on the sensitive electronics inside.
6)ETHERNET EXTENSION: When working with any AC-EX100WPP-UHD-T, AC-EX100TT-UHD-T or AC-EX100-UHD-T transmitter, you gain the ability to extend any network or ethernet signal. With the additional ethernet ports on these extender units you have a bi-directional Ethernet hub.
7) AUDIO EXTRACTION: Use the AC-EX100-R3’s audio extraction port to distribute audio directly into an audio amplifier or AVR. This gives you the ability to control the audio separately from the video signal.
8)BI-DIRECTIONAL POWER: When power at the rack is not an option. For instance, there is simply too many power supplies, or it is difficult to get to, with The B.A.E. you have the option to power the transmitter from the receiver (your option).
4K60 4:2:0, 4K30 4:4:4
Support up to 4:2:2 12 Bit
HDCP 2.2 & Earlier
CEC Pass Through
100M (330ft) on 1080P (Cat6a)
Up to 70m (230ft) on 4K (Cat6a)
Ethernet hub & extension
I-Pass Feature for control system "pass-through IR"
3-20v protection circuit built in for safe IR transport
Bi Directional RS232 Transport
ieee PoE for universal HDBaseT Installations
Compatible with HDBaseT displays, projectors, AVR's
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov