Easy to use and ready to go, the Fresco 4 from AVPro Edge gives you the stable video wall solution every integrator has been looking for. Directly out of the box you are able to connect a source and 4 displays for a plug-in-play video wall. AVPro Edge’s head of Application Engineering John Tumbleson said it best: The biggest challenge to setting up a Fresco Video Wall is hanging the physical panels!
Video walls give sports bars, retail stores, entertainment venues, and hotels an opportunity to "WOW’ their customers with big, bold and bright messaging. With the Fresco 4 you are able to process 4K video throughout your video wall, delivering a dynamic effect no one will soon forget. Robust scaling features inside this processor that allows you to not only input 18Gbps 4K60 signals, but output them as well to each display.
Fully expandable, you are able to cascade multiple units to create video walls far beyond 2x2, if you had 10 AC-FRESCO-CAP-4’s you could create a video wall with 40 displays!
Capture regions are very important in a video wall set up, when installing the Fresco 4 setting up your capture regions has never been easier. By installing this free software, and connecting the Fresco 4 to your PC, you are able to enter all the measurements of your bezels and the software will layout your video wall perfectly, compensating for every bezel of every screen. Key Benefits of using the AC-FRESCO-CAP-4 Easy to Use Software
– Simple yet powerful, the Fresco 4’s video wall software makes setting up your video wall a breeze. Use either the PC software or built in web GUI and you are able to input the dimensions of each display. The software then will adjust the picture to compensate for each bezel, giving you the ideal video wall image.
3 Steps to setting up the Fresco 4
- Connect - Connect to the Fresco 4 via USB, RS-232 or LAN
- Measure - Enter panel measurements using millimeters for extreme accuracy
- Generate - Click on “Generate Video Wall”
That’s it! Your Video Wall is ready! Plug-in-Play
– Without any setup at all, directly out of the box, you can connect a source and 4 displays and you will have a video wall. Cascade for Large Video Walls
- Easily expand your video wall to 3x3 or larger by stacking Fresco 2x2 processors. The sky is the limit when using the cascading feature. Built in Scaling -
You control what you want the output to be. Because the Fresco 4 has a built in scaler you are able to set the output signal to whatever works best for your system. Out put a 720 signal or output a 4K60 18Gbps signal or anything in between, the choice is yours. Audio De-Embedding
- Unique Audio De-Embedding provides a digital coax output with support for 6CH LPCM, Dolby Digital, DTS. Highly Flexible Panel Configurations
- Mix and match different size panels with different bezel measurements even from different brands, and also build a cohesive video wall experience. FEATURES:
- HDMI 2.0(a/b)
- 18Gbps Bandwidth Support (Using ICT)
- Ultra Slim Chassis
- Full HDR Support (HDR 10 & 12 Bit)
- Dolby Vision Support
- Audio Return Channel on HDMI or TOSLINK (ARC)
- 4K --> 1080P Down-scaling for mixed systems
- EDID Management and EDID emulate
- L/R Audio Extraction via Toslink
- USB or KVM Extension (Bi-Directional)
- USB Camera Support – UVC 1.5
- HDCP 2.2 (and all earlier versions supported)
- 40M 4K (up to 4K60 4:4:4, HDR) (Cat6a)
Compatible with other AVPro Edge Matrixes.