Easy to use and ready to go, the Fresco 9 from AVPro Edge gives you the stable video wall solution every integrator has been looking for. Directly out of the box you can connect a source and 9 displays for a plug-and-play 3x3 layout video wall. AVPro Edge’s head of Application Engineering John Tumbleson said it best:"The biggest challenge to setting up a Fresco Video Wall is hanging the physical panels!"
Video walls allow sports bars, retail stores, entertainment venues, and hotels to "WOW" their customers with big, bold, and bright messaging. With the Fresco 9, you can process 4K HDR video throughout your video wall, delivering a dynamic effect no one will soon forget. Robust scaling features inside this processor that allows you to not only input 18Gbps 4K60 with HDR signals but output them as well to each display.
Capture regions are very important in a video wall set up when installing the Fresco 9 setting up your capture regions has never been easier. By installing this free software, and connecting the Fresco 9 to your PC, you can enter all the measurements of your bezels and the software will layout your video wall perfectly, compensating for every bezel of every screen.
Key Benefits of using the AC-FRESCO-CAP-9 Easy to Use Software
– Simple yet powerful, the Fresco 9’s video wall software makes setting up your video wall a breeze. Use either the PC software or built-in web GUI and you can input the dimensions of each display. The software then will adjust the picture to compensate for each bezel, giving you the ideal video wall image.
3 Steps to setting up the Fresco 9 Connect
- Connect to the Fresco 9 via USB, RS-232, or LAN Measure
- Enter panel measurements using millimeters for extreme accuracyGenerate
- Click on “Generate Video Wall”
That’s it! Your Video Wall is ready! Plug-and-Play
– Without any setup at all, directly out of the box, you can connect a source and nine displays and you will have a video wall. Cascade for Large Video Walls
- Easily expand your video wall beyond 3x3 by stacking Fresco 9 processors. The sky is the limit when using the cascading feature. Built-in Scaling
– You control what you want the output to be. Because the Fresco 9 has a built-in scaler you can set the output signal to whatever works best for your system. Output a 720 signal or output a 4K60 18Gbps with HDR signal or anything in between, the choice is yours. Audio De-Embedding
- Unique Audio De-Embedding provides a digital coax output with support for 6CH LPCM, Dolby Digital, DTS. Highly Flexible Panel Configurations
- Mix and match different size panels with different bezel measurements even from different brands, and also build a cohesive video wall experience.FEATURES:
- HDMI 2.0(a/b)
- 18Gbps Bandwidth Support
- 4K60 4:4:4 Support
- Ultimate HDR Support (HDR 10 & 12 Bit)
- Dolby Vision, HDR10+ and HLG Support
- HDCP 2.2 (and all earlier versions supported)
- 4K > 720, 720 > 4K Scaling
- Interlaced to Progressive scaling (input 1080i, output 4K60)
- Free PC Control and Setup software
- USB, RS-232 or LAN control options
Compatible with other AVPro edge Matrixes.