The AC-MX44-AUHD-HDBT-AVDM is a high bandwidth audio/video matrix switcher. What really makes this product special is the ability to downmix bitstream audio beyond 7.1 channel into a 2 channel audio signal via all 4 inputs, that includes Dolby Atmos and DTS-X.
In a multi-zoned distribution system every zone is not set to handle full Dolby Atmos sound. Most zones are going to need 2 channel audio. This AC-MX44-AUHD-HDBT-AVDM Matrix Switcher allows you to deliver 24+ channels to your Dolby Atmos home theater, at the same time it delivers 2 channel to the rest of the zones. AVPro Edge does this by allowing the downmixing to only affect the de-embedded audio outputs, the HDBaseT and HDMI ports leave the audio unimpeded, allowing you to distribute full Dolby Atmos and DTS HD through them.
Supporting the full HDMI 2.0 a/b specification and supporting every flavor of HDR, this matrix will ensure you can get the most out of any system. This 4x4 downmixing matrix supports HDR formats Including HDR, HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, HLG, BBC and NHK. All of them are supported in up to 4K 60Hz and up to 12 Bit Deep Color. All color space compression is compatible.
This powerhouse matrix switcher is the ideal solution for a multizone setups that need audio downmixing. Control is not a problem, through the web GUI you can manage all the settings and controls. AVPro Edge also offer drivers for all the top control systems. Combine that with the LED setup screen on the front and management is a breeze. The AC-MX44-AUHD-HDBT-AVDM will become a staple in your large demanding installations! KEY BENEFITS OF USING THE AC-MX44-AUHD-HDBT-AVDM
Ultimate HDR Support -
- Invisible Compression - ICT is a technology developed to ensure 18Gbps distribution over standard category cable. That means what you put in is what you see on the screen. No need to worry about compression artifacts and banding like you find with other compression methods.
This matrix supports all flavors of HDR in all formats. Including HDR, HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, HLG, BBC and NHK. All of them are supported in up to 4K 60Hz and up to 12 Bit Deep Color. All color space compressions are compatible. Extreme EDID Management -
With 29 on board EDID's, including HDR EDID’s, not getting a picture is simply a thing of the past. You can manage the input side of the switch by selecting a preloaded EDID. It also has the ability to INSTANTLY read an EDID from any connected display and apply it to the desired input, all with the push of a button. Goodbye EDID problems.Front Panel Screen -
Make setup a breeze! The front panel allows you to do basic setup including; EDID, Audio, Matrixing and network. All without connecting a PC or hooking anything up. This additional mode of control is a welcome resource on the job site. Web GUI -
Full matrix control is available on the internal WebOS - Simply plug the matrix into the network and punch in the default IP (192.168.1.239) or use DHCP to connect to a full control system! The Web GUI is designed with mobile devices in mind, so feel free to use you phone or tablet for real-time control. Resolution Down Scaling -
Are you installing a mix system with a combination of 4K and 1080p displays? No problem with this unit. The AC-MX44-AUHD-HDBT-AVDM has built in down scalers throughout each HDBaseT output. You are able to downscale 4K to 1080p and lock that per output. This will ensure you never send a 4K signal to a display that isn’t able to process the picture. Audio Downmixing -
No need to set your source to 2 Channel, no matter what kind of audio this matrix switcher receives it can convert it to 2 channel. This allows you to deliver Dolby Atmos sound to a home theater and 2 channel audio to a bedroom at the same time. Audio De-Embedding
- Unique Audio De-Embedding allows 4 digital coax outputs with support for 6CH LPCM, Dolby Digital, DTS. Extracted audio routing options include Bind to output (extracted audio switches with the video, this is the default mode) Bind to input (extracted audio is fixed to the corresponding input by the same number) Independent (extracted audio can be routed however you like and there are commands to allow it to function as a separate matrix) Volume Control
- The ability to manage the sound of an installation is essential. AVPro makes that process easier by allowing you to control the volume of each of the de-embedded audio outputs separately via control commands. FEATURES:
- HDMI 2.0(a/b)
- Downmix beyond 7.1 Channel
- Downmix Dolby Atmos and DTS HD to 2 Channel
- 18Gbps Bandwidth Support
- 4K60 4:4:4 Support
- Ultimate HDR Support (HDR 10 & 12 Bit)
- Dolby Vision, HDR10+ and HLG Support
- HDCP 2.2 (and all earlier versions supported)
- 4K to 1080p Downscaling
- Advanced EDID Management
- IR, RS-232 and LAN Control Options
- Independent Audio Matrix
- Volume Control