BTX MaxBlox Clamshell Hood for MaxBlox CD-MX (HD15 & DB9) Connectors
The MaxBlox® Solderless HD15 and DB9 EZ termination system features a patented design that is better, faster and stronger than anything else on the market. Manufactured with genuine Phoenix Contact terminal blocks for a truly reliable connection, these larger blocks make it easier to terminate while still keeping the connector compact. MaxBlox dramatically reduces installation time and cost by eliminating the need for soldering or crimping and the unique sled-type bottom allows these connectors to slide, snap, and lock into the patented MaxBlox® CD-MX915H hood for a secure cable mount connection. When used in panel mount applications these low profile connectorsSpecifications:
- Exclusively for MaxBlox D-Sub Connectors
- Hood can be applied pre or post termination
- For use in cable or panel mounting
- Accepts cable OD range from .125" to .500"
- Strain relief pull specs up to: 15 lbs fro .125" OD cable and 50 lbs .500" OD cable