The FRM220-1000EASX dual channel Gigabit Ethernet allows signal transfer from single mode to multimode fibers. It has two 10/100/1000Base-T copper to 100/1000BAse-X SFP slots on a single card. The converter has its own IP address and can be directly managed and used as a Demarc device. 802.3ah OAM management is supported.
Any Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet SX/LX/LHX/ZX or WDM/CWDM SFP transceiver can be installed in the SFP slots of the FRM220-1000EAS/X converter. VLAN settings can be performed to aggregate traffic into a 4 port Gigabit switch. Unit supports web-based (own IP or chassis) and in-band management including powerful features like Bandwidth Limiting, Dying Gasp, Link-Loss-Forwarding, Remote-Monitoring-Status and Loop-Back-Test.
FRM220-1000EAS/X can accommodate any type of miniGBIC (SFP) optical modules, either multi-mode, singlemode or single strand Bi-Directional type. Unit is offering unparalleled flexibility and easy migration from short-haul to long haul fiber connections by simply changing the optical module interface. The Gigabit copper interface has auto-negotiation and speed selection from 10 to 1000 Mbps, while SFP slots accept 100 or 1000 speed transceivers.
- Interfaces: Two RJ45 copper IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, 802.3u 100Base-TX, 802.3ab 1000Base-T and two SFP slots for 802.3z 1000Base- SX/LX/ZX standards
- Connectors: 2 x RJ-45 copper 10/100/1000 Mbps and 2 x SFP slot 100/1000Mbps
- UTP port: MDI/MDI-X, auto-negotiation, Full/Half Duplex, Jumbo Packet 10K size support
- Optical slot: Small Form Pluggable - supports Auto and Forced mode operation
- Front LEDs: FEF, Fiber Link 1, Fiber Link 2, ACT, Link 3, Link 4
- Power: External 90-260V AC switching adapter 12VDC@1A with NEMA1-15(2 blades only), US type main plug
- Temperature:0-55°C (Operating); 0-80°C (Storage)
- Humidity: 20 80% non condensing (Operating); 0 90% (Storage)
- Consumption:less than 4W
- Dimensions(WxDxH): 85.6mm x 122.6mm x 20mm
- Weight: 340g (without AC adapter)
- Compliance: CE, FCC Class A
- MTBF: 65,000 hours