SSF-DIN-48V120W-PS is required with this item.
Convert from fiber to Ethernet with the SSF-1x4POE-RUGGED, a 4 port Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-TX to 1000Base-X non-managed Industrial Ethernet PoE+ PSE Switch. Offering PoE+ (30W per port), with a total power budget of 120W, this switch is a strong solution for extreme environments.
The unit’s case is rated for use in temperatures from -40 to +75°C. Additionally, the rugged metal housing’s IP40 rating allows the SSF-1x4POE-RUGGED to operate in mechanical and electric extremes.
This switch has 6kV surge protection per port and is complaint with IEC and EN standards for industrial grade equipment.
- DC power input block 48-52V
- Extreme operating temperature: -40 to 75°C
- Rugged IP40 rated metal casing, DIN rail bracket
- Store and Forward switching mechanism
- Reversed power polarity protection
- Auto-Negotiation & Auto MDI/MDI-X on every RJ45 port
- Supports 6kV surge protection per port on all TP ports
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q Tag VLAN pass thru
- Redundant DC power inputs on every model
- 120W total PoE power budget: 30W 802.3af/at per port