Cleerline 8 x SFP to 2 x RJ45 Gigabit Non-managed Switch [SSF-8SFPx2RJ45-1G]
The SSF-8SFPx2RJ45-1G is an 8*1000Base-X SFP to 2*RJ45 uplink Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base non-managed switch. This Gigabit SFP Ethernet network switch provides a high-performance communication solution. The 8ea SFP slots can accept all SFP types, including multimode, single mode, CWDM, DWDM, or BiDi. BiDi allows bi-directional transmission over a single strand of fiber. The SSF-8SFPx2RJ45-1G is ideal for secure data transmission and for connecting with devices like computers, other switches, hubs, servers, etc.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 8xSFP Slot 1000Base-X, 2xRJ45 Gigabit 10/100/1000Base-Tx
- Automatic MAC address learning and aging
- 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-negotiation, auto-MDI-MDI-X
- Power supply included; Input AC100-250V/Output DC12-15V.
- LED indicators for monitoring power/link/activity
- Supports 10/100/1000Mbps-Full/Half-duplex
- Excellent heat dispersion without cooling fan.
- Apply to Urban Intelligent Traffic Monitoring System (ITS), Safe City.