Utilize the Cleerline SSF™ SSF-MICROV-250X portable video microscope kit to verify installed fiber optic terminations. The included LCD screen displays individual connector endfaces at a default magnification of 250x. Any contaminate or damage to the connector ferrule is easily visible.
Use the SSF-MICROV-250X to inspect installed connectors, including those in patch panels or inside hardware devices. The included handheld probe has adapter tips for use with LC and SC connectors (male), as well as LC and SC bulkheads (female). The bulkhead adapters (female) can be used to access patch cables connected at the rear of bulkheads or adapter plates. Connectors in difficult-to-access locations can be reviewed without hardware disassembly.
Adapter tips easily attach and unscrew, allowing quick adjustments in the field. FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- LCD Screen
- Adapter tips for LC and SC connectors
- Use for inspection of patch cables, pigtails, and cable assemblies
- Inspection of connectors in bulkheads
- Easy focus adjustment
- Battery: 3.7 V, 4500 mA 5V/1A rechargeable Li Battery
- Monitor: 0.30 kg / 0.67 lbs | 14.5 x 7.5 x 4 cm / 5.7 x 3.0 1.6 in
- Magnification: 250x
- Operation/Storage Temperature: -20°C - +50°C / -30°C - + 60°C
- Included Adapter Tips: LC/UPC male SC/UPC male LC/UPC female SC/UPC female
- 1-Click Type Cleaners: SSF-1CLK-LC, 1.25 mm LC SSF-1CLK-SC, 2.5 mm SC