Easily install larger-diameter fiber optic cables with Cleerline heavy duty pulling socks.
Intended for use with non-terminated cables from 13.0 – 18.0 mm in diameter. Not recommended for use with cable assemblies.
Each item features a durable wire mesh pull sock. The strong mesh allows installation of armored cables such as SSF ™ Aluminum Interlocking Armored or Armored Direct Burial.
Heavy duty cable pulling socks can be used for cable installation or replacement within walls or in conduit (if applicable). If desired, the cable’s aramid strength members may be attached to the pulling eye.FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Durable construction
- Usable with armored cable types
- Sized for use with common cable configurations
- Compatible with cables including SSF™ Aluminum Interlocking Armored, SSF™ Armored Direct Burial, SSF™ 4 Strand Breakout, SSF™ 24-144 Strand Micro Distribution
- Cable Size: 13.0 mm to 18.0 mm
- Breaking Load: 425 kg / 937 lb
- Tensile Load: 170 kg / 375 lb