The SSF-SFP-RJ45-10G is a Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-T to 100/1000Base-X non-managed stand-alone media extender, equipped with DIP switches for configuration options. The SFP slot allows both Gigabit and Fast Ethernet operation, and can accept all SFP types, including multimode, single mode, CWDM, DWDM, or BiDi. BiDi allows bi-directional transmission over a single strand of fiber.
DIP sw allows the setting of the fiber port speed, LFP function, or transparent or switching converter mode.
LED indicators signal the power status, UTP and FX port speed and link status of each port.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 10/100/1000Base-T to 100/1000Base-X SFP Extender
- DIP settings for fiber speed and LFP functions
- Forward 2048 bytes (Max.) packets in switch mode
- Forward 9Kbytes Jumbo packets in transparent converter mode
- Auto-Negotiation & Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Supports Q in Q double tagged frame transparent
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q Tag VLAN pass thru