In order to function correctly, these SFPs must be used as a pair: SSF-SFP-SM10GBDA matched with SSF-SFP-SM10GBDB.
Bi-directional (BiDi) 10G SFP+ transceivers are high performance, cost effective modules supporting 20 km transmission distance with single mode fiber.
These modules each accept 1 LC connector.
These single mode transceivers are small form factor pluggable modules for duplex optical data communications such as 10GBASE-LR/LW defined by IEEE 802.3ae. The SFP+ 20-pin connector allows hot plug capability.
Modules are designed for single mode fiber and operate at a nominal wavelength of 1270nm or 1330nm. The transmitter section uses a multiple quantum well DFB, which is class 1 laser compliant according to International Safety Standard IEC-60825. The receiver section uses an integrated InGaAs detector preamplifier (IDP) mounted in an optical header and a limiting post-amplifier IC.
Transceivers are compatible with SFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) and SFF-8472. Note: not compatible with HP devices.FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Supports 9.95Gb/s to 10.3Gb/s data rates
- Simplex LC Connector Bi-Directional SFP+ Optical Transceiver
- Single 3.3V Supply
- Up to 20km on 9/125um SMF
- A:1270nm DFB Laser transmitter,1330nm receiver
- B:1330nm DFB Laser transmitter,1270nm receiver
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASE-LR and 10GBASE-LW
- SFP+ MSA SFF-8431 Compliant
- Digital Diagnostic SFF-8472 Compliant
- RoHS compliant and Lead Free
- Operating case temperature:
- Standard: 0 ~ 70 °C