In order to function correctly, these SFPs must be used as a pair: SSF-SFP-SM1GBDA matched with SSF-SFP-SM1GBDB.
Bi-directional (BiDi) SFP transceivers are high performance, cost effective modules supporting dual data-rates of 1.25Gbps/1.0625Gbps and 20km transmission distance with SMF. These SFPs use Wavelength Division (WDM) technology, mixing two wavelengths simultaneously.
These modules each accept 1 LC connector.
The SSF-SFP-SM1GBDA consists of three sections: a FP laser transmitter, a PIN photodiode integrated with a trans-impedance preamplifier (TIA) and MCU control unit.
The SSF-SFP-SM1GBDB transceiver consists of three sections: a DFB laser transmitter, a PIN photodiode integrated with a trans-impedance preamplifier (TIA) and MCU control unit.
All modules satisfy class I laser safety requirements.
The transceivers are compatible with SFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) and SFF-8472. For further information, please refer to SFP MSA. Note: not compatible with HP devices.FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Dual data-rate of 1.25Gbps/1.063Gbps operation
- SSF-SFP-SM1GBDA: 1310nm FP laser and PIN photo-detector for 20km transmission
- SSF-SFP-SM1GBDB: 1550nm DFB laser and PIN photo-detector for 20km transmission
- Compliant with SFP MSA and SFF-8472 with simplex LC receptacle
- Digital Diagnostic Monitoring: Internal Calibration or External Calibration
- Compatible with SONET OC-24-LR-1
- Compatible with RoHS
- +3.3V single power supply
- Operating case temperature, Standard : 0 to +70°C