The Cleerline SSF™ SSF-TKITP-400 Fiber Optic Test Kit is a high-quality solution for network certification to TIA-568-C standards. This kit includes an Optical Power Meter and Light Source to test both multimode and single mode installed fibers. Four wavelengths, with a range of 70 decibels (dB), can be tested. Together with a reference cable calibrated to 0 dB, the Light Source and Power Meter cable measure loss, allowing calculation of the link loss budget.
The TKITP-400 is designed for efficiency and ease of operation. Features include auto wavelength identification and storage of up to 1000 test records. Data can be exported to CSV via downloadable software (PC only). Additionally, the Light Source and Power Meter have LCD displays with ambient light detection and backlight control.
The TKITP-400 provides SC testing by default. LC testing is available with use of the included LC-SC reference cables in the full reference cable pack.
Adapters for FC-terminated cables are also included. All kit items are contained in a sturdy hard-sided case for easy access in the field.
The SSF-TKITP-400 provides detailed network certification to TIA-568-C standards. FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Kit includes carrying case & strap
- Tests both multimode and single mode fibers
- Wavelengths of 850, 1300, 1310, and 1550nm
- Wave ID – auto wavelength identification
- Storage of up to 1000 test records
- Included PC Software and USB cable
- FC adapters and SC to LC adapter cable
- LCD screen with ambient light detection
- Included AC power supply
- Auto shut-off function
- Up to 200 hr. battery life (batteries not included)
- (1)Power Meter
- (1)Light Source
- (2)5.0 V Power Supply
- (1)SC-SC OM3 Reference Patch Cable
- (2)LC-SC OM3 Reference Patch Cable
- (1)SC-SC OS2 Reference Patch Cable
- (2)LC-SC OS2 Reference Patch Cable
- (1)ST Adapter
- (1)FC Adapter
- (1)SC-SC Female Adapter
- (2)LC-LC Female Adapter
- (1)Downloadable PC Software
- (1)Carrying Case and Strap