TL-FO-DVI DVI over Fiber Optic Cable Extender
DVI cables are great for transmitting digital video signals short distances, but larger buildings and larger rooms often need electronics inline to ensure signal performance. Simply pulling a long DVI cable or connecting multiple DVI cables together can cause signal drop out, interference, pixelization and a host of other signal and performance problems.
The TL-FO-DVI replaces a traditional DVI cable with active electronics designed specifically for sending video signals up to 1,000 feet. Simply connect the TL-FO-DVI transmitter to your source device (often a switcher, matrix, video processor or computer), connect the TL-FO-DVI receiver to your destination device (often a display or projector), connect the two units with a fiber optic patch cord (sold separately), and connect the power supplies.
Unlike boosters or twisted pair extenders, the TL-FO-DVI uses fiber optic technology that is immune to outside electrical interference and will better future-proof your facility.
- Transmit DVI over a fiber optic patch cable
- Extend 1080p video up to 1,000 ft. (300m.)
- Extend 1920x1200 video up to 1,000 ft. (300m.)
- LC connectors on both the transmitter and receiver
- Male DVI connectors for direct connection to devices
- Single or multimode fiber compatible
- Powered via USB or standard AC
- Single fiber cable transmission
- Immune to RF and EM interference