HDMI cables are great for transmitting audio and video signals short distances, but larger buildings and larger rooms often need electronics inline to ensure signal performance. Simply pulling a long HDMI cable or connecting multiple HDMI cables together can cause signal drop out, interference, pixelization and a host of other signal and performance problems.
The TL-FO2-HDC replaces a traditional HDMI cable with active electronics designed specifically for sending audio and video signals up to 984 feet. Simply connect the TL-FO2-HDC transmitter to your source device (often a switcher, matrix, DVD player or cable box), connect the TL-FO2-HDC receiver to your destination device (often a display or projector), connect the two units with a fiber optic patch cord (sold separately), and connect the power supplies.
Unlike boosters or twisted pair extenders, the TL-FO2-HDC uses fiber optic technology that is immune to outside electrical interference and will better future-proof your facility.
- Transmit HDMI and control up to 984 ft. (300m) over multimode fiber optic cabling
- Supports bi-directional IR or RS232 (selectable via dip switch)
- Supports full 18G 4K@60 4:4:4 8 bit HDMI
- Supports multichannel audio including 7.1 DTS Master HD and Dolby TrueHD
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 and HDR compatible
- Swappable SFP+ module for longer distance applications
- Requires duplex fiber (two strands)
- LC fiber connectors
- Automatic compression/decompression of signals above 3 Gbps per channel (9 Gbps total)
- Requires power at both the transmitter and receiver
- Locking power supply
- Immune to RF and EM interference