CLEAN POWER LEVEL 4
- Improves picture and sound quality by eliminating noise across the entire AC bandwidth. 40% more efficient at eliminating noise than Clean Power Level 3.
AVM (AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE MONITORING)
- Protects equipment against prolonged over/under voltages by disconnecting the power and reconnecting it when safe power returns.
HIGH CURRENT OUTLETS
- 2 outlets for equipment with high power demands (Amps/Subwoofers).
- Convenience charger for mp3 players, cell phones, and other small electronics.
GAMING LAN PORT
- Easy access to LAN port on front panel. Perfect for online gaming.
5 ISOLATED OUTLET BANKS
- Isolating outlet banks from one another prevents noise contamination between components.
12 VOLT TRIGGER
- Allows source equipment to activate or deactivate the switched outlets on the M5300-PM.
- Guards against blown fuses and potentially damaging speaker thump by automatically powering outlets on and off in sequence.
- 5 Always On, 4 Switched, 2 Switched High Current.
- Weight 12.8 lbs.
- Rack Ears Included
- Dimensions 17 in. W x 12.75 in. D x 3.5 in H, (4.1 in. Including feet)
- Under-voltage shutoff 90 VAC ± 2 VAC
- UL1449 Suppression Rating 330V
- Total Current Capacity 15 A
- Thermal Fusing Yes
- Protection Modes L-N, L-G, N-G
- Power Cord 10 ft detachable
- Peak Impulse Current 72,000 Amps
- Over-voltage shutoff 142 VAC ± 8 VAC
- Line Voltage 120V, 60Hz
- Initial Clamping Level 200V
- Energy Dissipation 2125 Joules
- Catastrophic Surge Circuit Yes
EMI/RFI Noise Filtration
- Banks 1, 2, 3, 4 80 db, 100 KHz − 2 MHz
- Bank 5, High Current Outlets 60 db, 100 KHz − 2 MHz
DC Trigger Input
- Voltage and Polarity 3 - 24V DC, bidirectional
- Jacks 3.5mm (1/8") mono mini-plug
- Current Requirement 4.6 mA @3V, 58 mA @24V
DC Trigger Output
- Positive = Tip, Negative = Ring
- Pass through = no delay
- Wires Protected 8-Wires
- Connectors RJ-45
- Compatibility 10/100bT
- Clamping Level 52V
- Power Delivery 500 mA @ 5VDC
- Jacks USB-A
- Wires Protected 2-Wire, Pins 4 & 5
- Suppression Modes Metallic & Longitudinal
- Fuseless/Auto-resetting Yes
- Connectors RJ-11
- Clamping Level 260V
- Capacitance 30pf (approx.)
Universal Coax Protection
- Shielded Yes
- Insertion Loss < 0.5 dB
- HD 1080 i/p Ready Yes
- Frequency Range 0 MHz - 2.2 GHz
- Connections Female "F", Gold Plated
- Clamping Level 75V
- Bidirectional Yes
IMPROVES PICTURE AND SOUND QUALITY
Level 4 Power Cleaning and Filtration eliminates common symptoms of contaminated power (including loss of detail, pops, hisses, hums and visual artifacts) and allows your A/V equipment to perform up to its full capability.
MONITORS INCOMING LINE VOLTAGE AND PROVIDES A VISUAL INDICATION OF POWER LEVEL
Panamax’s patent pending AVM™ circuitry continuously monitors the incoming power as displayed on the digital voltmeter. In case of an undervoltage or an overvoltage, a flashing red lightning bolt will be displayed in the voltmeter, and power to the connected equipment is automatically turned off if either of these conditions is detected. When voltage returns to a safe level, power to the equipment is automatically reconnected.