Arlington's recessed indoor IN BOX for new or old work allows LCD and plasma TV's to be placed flush against the wall. For power or low voltage, indoor IN BOX mounts securely to the stud (new construction) or drywall (old work). It's a recessed box so plugs don't extend past the wall like they do in a regular box. Use these to mount TV's flush or push furniture closer to the wall.
- Color: White
- Positioning tabs for 1/2" wall thickness assure accurate placement on stud
- Mounting wings hold box securely against wall when screws are tightened
- Textured, paintable trim plate covers edges of cut drywall
- Horizontal or vertical mounting
- Uses standard indoor wall plates or a GFCI cover plate