AC-MX88-AUHD-GEN2 4K60 4:4:4 8x8 Matrix
- The AC-MX88-AUHD is a true 8x8 HDMI matrix switch. Supporting HDMI 2.0(a/b), HDCP 2.2, up to 4K video resolution, and up to 18 Gbps bandwidth. This switch allows any source (Blu-ray, UHD Blu-ray, satellite receiver, game consoles, PCs, etc ... ) to be shown on any of the connected displays. This matrix equalizes and amplifies the output to ensure the HDMI signal can be transmitted through long HDMI cables without loss of quality.
- HDMI 2.0(a/b)
- 18Gbps Bandwidth Support
- 4K60 4:4:4 Support
- Full HDR Support (HDR 10 & 12 Bit)
- Dolby Vision, HDR10+ and HLG Support
- HDCP 2.2 (and all earlier versions supported)
- 1080p > 4K & 4K > 1080p Up /Down Scalers on each output
- Advanced EDID Management
- IR, RS-232 and LAN Control Options
- Digital Toslink Out (7CH PCM, DD, DTS)
- Balanced Analog Out (2CH PCM)
- Audio Delay for Digital & Analog Out
- HDBaseT Compatibility mode for mixed systems! (More below)
- Driver Support For Crestron, C4, RTI, ELAN and more!!!
Whats in the box?
AC-MX88-AUHD (Matrix Switch)
12V/4A Locking Power Supply
1 x IR Remote Control
1 x IR Extension Cable