The Cleerline SSF™ FKIT03P-T Fiber Optic Combo Kit provides all the items necessary to terminate fiber and certify it to TIA-568-C standards. This combo kit includes all the components of the SSF-FKIT03P termination kit and the SSF-TKITP-400 testing kit.
The included high precision wheel cleaver is factory adjusted to cleave more durable SSF™ fiber. Up to 48,000 cleaves are possible via the cleaver's easy blade position adjustment. Termination tools also include a 650 nm visual fault locator, precision fiber strippers, cable slitter, and other hand tools.
The SSF™ TKITP- 400 Power Meter and Light Source test both multimode and single mode fiber for network certification to TIA-568-C standards. Four wavelengths can be tested, with a range of 70 decibels (dB). Additional features include auto wavelength identification and storage of up to 1000 test records.
All items are contained in rugged cases that keep the items within neat and organized.
- 1 x Precision wheel fiber cleaver
- 1 x Visual fault locator, 650 nm
- 1 x 2.5 to 1.25 mm SC to LC adapter
- 1 x Aramid strand fiber shears
- 1 x Tri-hole fiber strippers
- 1 x 6" side cut pliers
- 1 x Round cable slitter
- 1 x Fiber optic cleaning cube
- 1 x 250 ml alcohol dispenser
- 1 x Safety glasses
- 1 x Fiber optic disposal unit
- 1 x Black marker
- 1 x 50 mm ruler
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x Power Meter
- 1 x Light Source
- 2 x 5.0 V power supply
- 1 x SC-SC OM3 Reference patch cable
- 1 x LC-SC OM3 Reference patch cable
- 1 x SC-SC OS2 Reference patch cable
- 1 x LC-SC OS2 Reference patch cable
- 2 x ST adapter
- 2 x FC adapter
- 1 x SC-SC female adapter
- 1 x LC-LC female adapter
- 1 x Downloadable PC software
- 1 Carrying case