The Cleerline SSF-TKITP-400 Fiber Test Kit provides the essential tools for optical link testing. The Professional Optical Power Meter and Light Source units test both multimode and single mode fibers at four wavelengths with a range of 70db to measure optical power loss on all installed fiber. The included PC software allows fast testing and easy reporting. Includes adapters to test SC, LC, and FC terminated cables. Both Pro-Termination test units along with cables and adapters are contained in a rugged case that keeps the items within neat, organized, and protected.
The Pro kit allows testing of installed cables, connectors, splices, and links. The Optical Light Source and Power Meter (LSPM) measure loss for comparison to estimated loss calculated for the link or “loss budget” The SSF™ LSPM test set allows for measurements with a known good reference cable calibrated to “0db”. Utilization of this kit provides verification of cable links to industry standards. Data can be downloaded in CSV format for easy reporting.
- Test kit carrying case & strap
- Tests both Multimode and Single Mode
- Wavelengths of 850, 1300, 1310, and 1550nm
- Wave ID - auto wavelength identification
- Storage of up to 1000 test records
- Included PC Software disc & USB cable
- SC, FC adapters and SC to LC adapter cable
- Large LCD display with ambient light detection
- Easy reference power set up and storage
- Intelligent backlight control for viewing ease
- Included power supplies, non-battery run
- Auto-off function for extended battery life
- Up to 200hr battery run time, 3 AAA required