Veto Pro Pac's Tech Pac is Veto's first backpack tool bag designed specifically for professional tradesmen who need to climb ladders or walk long distances on a daily basis.
Designed to enable the safe and comfortable transport of a variety of tools when servicing equipment accessible by extension or cage ladders, or in cities or industrial buildings where walking long distances is required, the Tech Pac features Veto Pro Pac’s patented center panel, heavy duty construction and stabilizing injection molded waterproof base that keeps tools dry, even in the nastiest of conditions. With 56 pockets inside and out, the Tech Pac has ample room for hand tools, meters, parts boxes, cordless drills and impact drivers, as well as other bulkier items such as manifold gauges, hoses, cable wires and even a tablet. The backpack features an innovative quick release handle that allows easy access to the larger tool bay compartment and reduces the strain on the shoulder straps unlike any other backpack bag.The Tech Pac, either when closed and ready for transportation, or opened for quick and easy access, is uniquely designed not to tip over unlike most backpack bags.
- Width: 9.875”
- Length: 14.25”
- Height: 21.5” (18.125" with Handle Folded Down)
- Weight (empty): 9 lbs.
- Weatherproof Base: 3mm Injection Molded Polypropylene
- Weatherproof Body Fabric: 950 and 1250 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
- Weatherproof Tool Pocket Fabric: 1800 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
MAXIMIZED TOOL STORAGE CAPACITY:
- Vertical Tool Pockets: 56 interior and exterior tool pockets of various sizes
- 2 Storage Bays- 4 Storage Platforms
- Manifold Gauge and Hose Storage Pocket
- D-Rings: 4 large and 5 small
- Outside Mounted Stainless Steel Tape Clip Holder
- Cable and Accessory Pockets
- Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps
- Tablet/All-Purpose Zippered Pocket