Get the Murideo Six-G Generator and Six-A Analyzer in one convenient kit!
The Murideo SIX-G is for the AV integration market to confirm HDMI 2.0(a) and HDCP 2.2 operation at the 18 GBPS level. Additionally, the SIX-G is an excellent troubleshooting tool for distributed HDMI systems and a reference source for video calibration and is compatible with CalMAN.
The Murideo Fresco SIX-A is a 18GBPS 4K Analyzer that can read HDR data at the same time as giving you a live video preview. This is the new standard in analyzers, and paired with the Fresco SIX-G Generator becomes a full calibration and testing system.
- Analyze any HDMI/DVI signals up to 18 GBPS (4096x2160P60 4:4:4)
- Test HDMI/DVI Cables up to 18GBPS, full TMDS testing
- View up to 18GPBS Video Content & Format Info-Anywhere
- Analyze & Report HDMI Distribution System over Time (minutes, hours, days) - Down to the pixel
- Audio Confidence Tests - 2-Channel & Multichannel
- Advanced EDID Analysis & Tools - Read, Write, EDID
- Analyze HDR Signals & Metadata
- Report & Analyze InfoFrames
- HDCP Tester - 2.2, 1.4, None
- Portable, Battery Operated