Cleerline must issue a Return Authorization Number, (RMA #) before any product may be returned. Contact Cleerline Support for more information.
- Products subject to warranty replacement or repair require the item’s serial number and proof of purchase to accompany the unit.
- Proof of purchase must show the date of purchase. Products manufactured by certain vendors may require the customer to contact the manufacturer’s Customer Support directly prior to an RMA being issued. Please contact Cleerline Support for more information.
- Any product sent in without a Return Authorization Number may be, at Cleerline’s discretion, returned in the same manner and condition as it was received, without prior notification.
- All Return Authorizations must be received within 45 days of the date the RA Number was issued.
- Items returned in condition other than “as-new” may be subject to a restocking fee or refused at Cleerline’s discretion. Cleerline may refuse to accept any packages with visible signs of shipping damage.
- Upon receipt of the items, Cleerline will issue a credit to the customer’s account.